Throw Back Thursday
Since it is Throw Back Thursday I am looking back. I thought I would look at my reports and see what the top 5 posts continue to be on my blog.
The top 5 posts that have seen the most love on my blog are:
And I will Throw in the next one
100th Blog Post
The other day I posted my 100th blog post. I figured it was a good time to go back through all of my old posts and see what I can do to update them to make the visitor experience better.
I am starting with my 2019 Archive
In case you missed some of my earlier posts, here are the ones I just updated. I hope you can see an improvement.
Life got in the way and I didn’t continue revamping the old posts. I need to get back to that. I am hoping to make my blog also accessible to the visually impaired by adding an audio version of the posts that would be appropriate.
I hope you stop by again and see some improvements.
Have you heard about Ultimate Bundles Travel Bundle that is on sale this week?
- Where should you go?
- How can you afford it?
- What should you pack?
- Does any sane person travel with kids (or pets, or alone)?
- Plan family travel on a budget – without losing your mind
- Get amazing deals on flights (and understand how travel hacking works)
- Travel safely and confidently, even as a solo female
- Make a DIY herbal first aid travel kit
- Pack all the right gear, clothes, and food for safe, fun backpacking or camping
- Make long term travel a reality
- Plus, so much more!