Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by Melissa Snyder at Lucky 4 Writing for The Sunshine Blogger award.. Being new to the blogging world I am beyond incredibly thankful to Melissa for the nomination. I hope you go check out her site. Let me tell you about this award.
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- List the Sunshine Blogger Award rules and display the logo on your site
- Answer the Sunshine Blogger Award questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about their nominations by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions I was asked
- If you could be any creature, real or mythical, what would you be? This is a tough question. I guess I would say a wild rabbit. They are quick and have great vision. Some wild rabbits are more prone to solidarity. I prefer to be the type of rabbit that lives with a community.
- What are your favorite genre of music and favorite song? I would say the type I listen to most often is pop music. My second choice is christian rock music. My two favorite songs I think are Journey- Don’t Stop Believing and Wilson Phillips – Hold on For One More Day.
- What is your favorite animated movie? I think one animated movie that I love and don’t mind watching over and over is Hop. Second place would be the first Kung Fu Panda.
- Who is your favorite actor/actress? I went through a phase where I was obsessed with Meg Ryan movies.
- If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, which sport would it be? Running or gymnastics. I tried out for track in high school. With my asthma and bad ankles it wasn’t a fit for me and I loved gymnastics as a kid. I dropped out just before our first show because I was afraid to get up in front of everyone.Questions I was asked continued…
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of work? Spend time with family, Read in silence or sleep. Okay I know that is more than one thing but…..
- As a kid, what was your dream job? As a kid my desire was to work with kids in the 0-5 age group and to be a mother.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Why? To be able to bring world peace.
- Where has your favorite vacation been? Why? We go camping in Northern Maine every summer. I first went when I was 16. There were a lot of summers we didn’t get up there but the last several years we haven’t missed one. I even made it last year just before my knee replacement surgery.
- Do you prefer sweets or salty foods? Sweet foods are my biggest temptation.
- Would you rather read one book for the rest of your life or watch one movie for the rest of your life? Which one? Book Which one? That is a tough question.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your biggest dream right now?
- What is one thing you would like to learn to do?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your motto or favorite quote?
- Are you a dog person, cat person, or something else?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- If you had to eat one dish for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What talent would you like to have and why?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be and why?
- If you could be any creature, real or mythical, what would you be?
My Sunshine Blogger Award Nominees
Please go visit these wonderful bloggers. They all have their own special way of sharing their journeys through life. Thanks again to my blogger friend … for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I feel like this is the perfect award for me as one of my favorite things in the world is to be under the sun in any capacity. Sunshine makes anything better!
First Off I have had so many bloggers support and encourage me. I have found incredible support among bloggers in the chronic illness niche. I hope you go to these blogs and give them a good read. Not all of these blogs are from the chronic illness niche but they all have an attitude of spreading sunshine.
My Nominees Are
1.Sheila from Emptynextlifestyle.com
2.Sheryl from A Chronic Voice
3.Dinka at BloomingBlogger
4.Melissa from Leaving Busy
5.Georgianna from Chronicilles
6.Elizabeth from Despite Pain
7.Suzanne from Fibromomblog
8.Collin from Collins Chronicles
9.Jennifer from FailureToThriveNoMore
10.Patricia Chamberlain from Not So Crafty Momma
11.Jennifer from Tea With Jennifer
I hope you check out some of these blogs. Again a huge thank you to Melissa Snyder at Lucky 4 Writing for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.