Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Jessica of Sorting Life’s Issues With Jess. Thank you Jess.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
•Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their site.
•Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
•Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
•Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where and why
Here in Maine where I have always lived. I guess because it will always be home to me because it is all I have known and I am not a fan of change.
.2. What does a day in the life of you look like? Coffee with my husband before he goes to work, during the quiet few hours after he leaves I work on the blog or paperwork. I find that is when my brain seems to work the best. Then its tend all the animals and start cleaning the house.
That seems to be a job that never gets finished. During my day I also struggle with chronic pain some days it is easier to get stuff done than others. Evenings we have dinner together as a family and usually watch something on tv together before my husband and I call it a night. The teen twins tend to stay up later than we do these days.
3. If you could be an animal for the day what would you be and why?
This is a tough question. I guess I would say a wild rabbit. They are quick and have great vision. Some wild rabbits are more prone to solidarity. I prefer to be the type of rabbit that lives with a community. Though I do need to have some solitary time for my sanity as well.
4. Do you have any hidden talents? Not that I know of. Or they are so well hidden that I haven’t discovered them yet.
5. What is a long term goal you want to achieve?
I would like to greatly improve my health.
6. If you could be a celebrity what kind would you be?
The kind that makes a difference in the lives of others. I don’t really pay a lot of attention to celebrities so I have no real clear example.
7. What are some of your favorite podcast and/or TV series?
I like stories like this that involve real life issues.
Pretty Little Liars. Switched at Birth, Northshore, In the Dark, The Fosters, Orange Is The New Black are just a few that I have enjoyed over the last few years.
8. What is your favorite season?
Spring and Fall
9. Where is your next vacation?
We just spent a week @Seboomook Wilderness Campground in Northern Maine for a week. There are no upcoming vacations on the calendar yet.
10. What’s your dream job? As a kid my desire was to work with kids in the 0-5 age group and to be a mother. Now my dream job is to be an advocate for others and make a difference. That is why I started my blog.
11. If you could be amazing at one sport what would it be? Running or gymnastics. I tried out for track in high school. With my asthma and bad ankles it wasn’t a fit for me and I loved gymnastics as a kid. I dropped out just before our first show because I was afraid to get up in front of everyone.
My Questions for nominees:
1)When making an entrance into a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
2)What is your favorite thing to do outside of work?
3)What is one thing you would like to learn to do?
4)What talent would you like to have and why?
5)What is your motto or favorite quote?
6)Favourite TV show/movie at the moment and why?
7)What, in your own opinion, is your spirit animal and why?
8)What was your first job?
9)If you inherited $100,000 right now, how would you spend it?
10)If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
11)If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be and why?
Thank you so much for reading!
If you are on social media you can follow me on
Wanting to travel more ? Check out Ultimate Bundles Smart Travel Super Bundle 2019