Here are my 22 Questions
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? LAH nope but my maiden name spelled LAW.
- Would you rather talk in your sleep or fart in your sleep?HaHa I do both so I’ve been told. My husband has learned to sleep through it.
- Would you rather walk funny or talk funny?Hmmmm. Due to my knee trouble I have walked funny plenty. Especially after one knee replacement surgery. I vote for talking funny, if worse came to worse I could write things out. I dream of walking pain free and ‘normally’.
- Would you rather have a live-in massage therapist or a live-in chef?Tough question. I could use the massage therapist. But My husband is helpful with my neck and shoulder massages when the pain is bad. I would rather have a live in chef who cooked us healthy meals regularly. Healthy meals would be good for all of us.
- Would you rather have a big stomach or fat cheeks?I have a big stomach, I would rather have fat cheeks I think.
- Its funny that question number six was about 6 kids and I actually have 6 kids. ….. Would you rather have 6 sons or 6 daughters? I have 6 kids. 4 sons, 2 daughters. I can’t really say I’d rather have 6 of one or the other.
- Would you rather deal with a crying baby or a saucy and spoilt child? I would find it much easier to deal with the crying baby.
- Would you rather go bungee jumping or skydiving? Skydiving.
- Pick one, texting or phone calls? Texting. Which is funny. As a teen and until sometime in my 30’s I spent a lot of time on the phone talking. I have found texting to be preferable. Though I miss those days of long phone chats, Something has changed and mentally it just feels much harder.
- Pick one, a comedy movie or a horror movie? Comedy of course.
- Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? Most of my life I saw it as half empty. I am trying very hard to retrain myself to be more positive and see it as half full even if it is half empty.
- When was the first time you were on a plane? 2007. First and only. I used to swear I’d never fly on a plane. Then I did and I enjoyed it.
- When was the last time you cried? Today but lets not talk about that.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? The one thing I would change is……… I see so much negativity, anger, hatred between people these days. Some think that if we don’t think or believe the way they do than we are wrong or bad. I see too much judging going on and not enough being open minded. If I could change one thing I would erase the amount of anger/hate/judgement and have us get along and work together instead of picking sides.
- If you inherited $100,000 right now, how would you spend it?Well I’d pay the over due bills, I’d pay off any loans we have, Do needed home repairs. I need a tooth repair and a new pair of glasses as does my husband. Those would be done. My husband has busted his butt over the years to help everyone out and take care of everyone he can. I would love to give him the garage he has wanted for years. I would also donate a chunk to charities.
- If you had a day left to live and you could spend it with anyone you choose, who would it be? My family. Though I am not totally sure I would want them to know I only have a day left.
- What did you want to be when you grew up? A wife and mother. Yayyy I got the bonus of being a grammie.18. What are some of your bad habits? Funny I had just posted about this on Facebook today when I discovered their lists feature.19.What is the longest period you’ve spent in a hospital? Six weeks in the psychiatric ward in 1993.
20.On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, how good a kisser are you? Um, How the heck am I supposed to answer that?? I don’t know. Besides I think there is a saying ” Don’t Kiss and tell”. I will pick another question.
21.What was your first job? As a teenager my first job was a babysitter and nanny. As an adult my first paid job was as a substitute preschool teacher.
22.When making an entrance into a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost? I am definitely wallflower material. I much prefer to people watch. However I also often feel lonely and left out at times sitting on the outside watching. I am just not comfortable in social settings. Some social settings more than others are hardest. I definitely either seek someone out or sit on the wall and observe.
23. Are you a hoarder? Bwhahahaha. No really, I prefer the term “Packrat” I have to admit I maybe bordered on hoarding tendencies at times. That is why I am exited to break this habit. It is mentally exhausting being surrounded by all this clutter. This week I am attempting to join in on a free Declutter Your Scariest Space Challenge.
Sorry the challenge has ended. I am still a work in progress and will be working at it on my own. I have plenty of decluttering left to do.
I joined a link up at Pin Junkie. Come on over and join us.